Flockmins Ewe & Lamb
Tackles key health issues for the ewe including lameness, grass tetany, worm burden and calcium deficiency. Promotes thrive in lambs through high levels of trace minerals and vitamins.
- Protected zinc and biotin for foot health
- Triple Mag formulation for grass tetany
- High levels of calcium for milk production
- Unique nutritional approach to help reduce worm burden
- High levels of trace elements and vitamins to help lambs thrive
Distribute buckets over total grazing area in order to maximise available intake. Avoid feeding to productive Rams.
Intake – Adult sheep 20-30g/day, Lambs 5-15g/day. (1 bucket = 500-750 daily intakes).
|Vit A||320,000 iu/kg|
|Vit D3||80,000 iu/kg|
|Vit E||500 iu/kg|
|Vit B12||2,000 mcg/kg|